Wednesday, October 25, 2006

'Go Live' date for WARDEX is here...

Should be a most interesting day. I've already logged on to our new Data Exchange system (formerly known as 'MLS'). I didn't attend any trainings for the new system so I'm having some issues right away, but I realize I just need to get familiar.

I'll be heading to our Associations regular Wednesday morning meeting in a little while. I wonder how many Members will be bringing tomatoes to hurl my way??

So if you meet me, have some courtesy, have some sympathy, and some taste.

Should be a long day, I wish I was playing in a hockey game tonight somewhere to help sweat this out.

For the fellow Members reading this, please remember that we are all in this together. I think there are going to be some bugs that will need immediate attention, please be patient while imperfections are being attended to.

Today is an exciting day overall though. The many volunteers from our Association and the other two local Associations have put in hundreds of hours each (probably even more than that) to bring us to this day. I marvel at how quickly this was all put together and how well all of us have worked along side to make this remarkable accomplishment happen.

No comments: