Monday, October 16, 2006

Carnivals and road trips...

This weeks carnival is up at Inman News

I didn't have the time needed to submit this week, but I doubt I would have made the top 10 anyway. Plenty of good stuff to check out.

Also, I'll be on the road the next couple of days. I'm off to the Arizona Association of REALTORS Leadership Conference. Usually the leadership conference just consists of me being lost in the shuffle (and me heading back to my hotel room to catch football or baseball games on TV).

This year though I have more to do.

The highlight no doubt will be later today when I get into Phoenix. I'm going to try and catch up with Greg and Cathleen from the BloodhoundBlog. They've invited me to their place to pet the cats and dogs, but I'll be happy enough just getting a sit down with the real estate 'blogfather'. It will really be nice visiting with them and I can't wait.

Then I'm off to a WARDEX dinner meeting with the other Interim Board of Directors from Kingman, Havasu, and Bullhead. I'm sure we will raise a glass to how far we've come to this point... nervously. See we still have this new product launch and conversion thingy hanging over us. I'll personally pop the champagne once we truly are off the ground.

The Leadership Conference usually includes plenty of good information for Association leaders. I know that I've taken bits of information from the last 4 or 5 of them now (wow, time is a flyin'). There's a nice dinner event on Tuesday as well to install new state and local Association officers.

On Wednesday there is a State Board of Directors meeting where I get to vote on agenda and budget items.

Like I said, the highlight will no doubt be meeting Greg and Cathleen. I hope to catch up with other bloggers from Phoenix in future trips so don't feel left out Jay, John, or Jonathan. The letter 'G' comes before 'J'. I'll get to you fine bloggers in the future.

See you on the way back!!

No comments: