Monday, November 27, 2006

One more...

Just one more link for you today, and it is from one of the contributors at Greg's site.

Richard Riccelli is referred to as a marketing guru. He is selling some property in the Boston area, but really that isn't the point. The point is please check out this link. Open it up and click on all the links. What you will be clicking on is, I think, a website just for the selling of this property. A one off web-site dedicated to the sale of the property. I've seen others write about producing such sites for property offerings before but never could quite the image in my head about how it would be effective. Well Richard has taken care of that for me... clearly.

Richard or someone needs to bottle that idea up and offer that kind of product to Realtors to use for their listings. I think they'd be a remarkable marketing tool. Heck even unrepresented sellers should inquire about this.

No comments: