Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Here today, gone tomorrow

Wow, it seems like I just got back from a trip but yet I'm ready to embark on yet another. I head off to NARdi GRAS, the Realtors Conference & Expo for the rest of the week and part of next week.

I still don't have a laptop so I doubt that I'll be blogging all that much (unless I can convince someone to let me use their computer for a stretch), but I am going to try. I will take notes and all that, photo's a plenty to share at least when I get back.

Who knows, maybe I'll see some of my fellow readers out there?? Just look for the big dumb guy walking around complaining about my dress shoes that I wear a couple times a year.

I'll still be around for a bit before I leave, if you are going to be there leave me a comment and maybe I'll buy you a drink when I see you.

No comments: