Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Be safe, enjoy the holiday!!

Since moving to Kingman, Thanksgiving has gone like this for me...

Wake up... check

Relax around my home... check

Head over to the inlaws for Thanksgiving dinner (at 11:30am)... check

Eat plenty of food... check

Get myself in some photo's... check

Fake like I need to use my bathroom at home to spare everyone else the indignity.... check

Head home to watch football... check

Drink a few cocktails... check

Pass out on couch with football games on TV... check

Head back over to in-laws for more food (leftovers)... check

Silently slip out the door to head back home... check

Watch more football... check

Drink more cocktails... check

Wake up on Friday... check


So as you can see, I'll be pretty busy tomorrow. Make sure you all stay safe and enjoy the holiday in your special way. I'll be back to check on all of you Friday. Till then...

No comments: