Monday, November 20, 2006

Offering my thanks...

I was invited to the awards banquet for the Bullhead City/Mohave Valley Association of REALTORS last Saturday night as a guest of honor. I have been working with many of the leaders of their Association over the last year and was pleased to attend. Thank you for welcoming me and my wife Gail, we had a great evening.

The folks who attended looked spiffy and everyone was friendly. I'd like to offer my congratulations to fellow WARDEX Board of Director Evan Fuchs for winning the REALTOR of the Year award for his dedication to their Association. He sure has put in his time this year and has made a huge impact on the direction of WARDEX (even though we disagree on some things). He is most deserving of the honor.

I was also invited to attend the installation and awards banquet in Lake Havasu last Friday night as well, but was unable to attend. I was able to attend last year though and know I missed another great night.

In February our local Association holds our awards banquet and since it is my party, the honored guest list will be long this year. Just so many people outside of my local Association to thank for their help throughout a long and challenging year.

One thing I want to say is that both the LHC and the BHC/MV Associations are headed by a great group of leaders that understand the changing real estate business that faces us all currently. For sure, the right people at the right time.

No comments: