Monday, August 07, 2006

Real estate carnival is here...

I'm not sure if there is some secret handshake that I'm meant to learn, but I've been reading the carnival of real estate over the last few weeks and want to share it with the readers. Plenty of great information for the consumer and the professional alike. Click on the link and check it out.

There is one article that really was of interest to me in this weeks carnival. The subject is about buying homes from new builders. Now in Kingman there has been plenty of new construction sales over the past few years. I'm thankful for these builders because they have done a great job. I'm not saying that because I work for builders (as I've never represented a builder in a transaction), I just like the nice housing that is available in abundance.

Check out this article and understand some of the things you should be aware of when negotiating for that great new home.

No comments: