Monday, August 21, 2006

Mid month forecast...

There was an episode of Seinfeld where the crew was excited to see a movie called 'Prognosis Negative'. The character George said those words slowly and in a sort of scary manner into the intercom at Jerry's apartment when Jerry answered. Well, that about sums it up for the usually strong selling season here in Kingman.

I am forecasting around 50 sales for the month of August, and about 47 listings to go under contract. If you look back at my charts you will see that is really weak if I am correct or even nearly correct.

The only glimmer of good news for a change is that I think listing activity will take a hit as well, down to 156 for the month. Down is good on that number, but it is hardly enough. I guess the real estate sign making business is going gangbusters.

I'll do a full listings report the first of the month.

No comments: