Thursday, August 17, 2006

Okay, how'd you do on your reading assingments??

Got back in late last night (this morning actually) and took my sweet time getting to the office and the computer. Lot's of emails and client calls to return. Once that's done I'll be getting back into the swing of things around here.

I've just quickly viewed the blogs I linked to before leaving on my previous post. Wow, so much good stuff for me to catch up on. Please, if you saw something that I really need to see please leave a comment and point me in the right direction.

BTW.. while I was gone I basically ate, slept, and bass fished on a private lake in central Michigan. Still pretty new at the bass fishing thingy but I did manage to land a handful of 16 to 18 inch fish. Our host brought in a 27 inch walleye. I'll have a wrap up of this with some photo's in the next couple of days.

Glad to be back though, time to move some property!!

No comments: