Friday, November 09, 2007

No Title

I couldn't think of a decent title for this post, I am sorry. In light of recent comments I decided I needed to share something. First of all I am appalled by some of the things people say to one another behind the veil of anonymity. I doubt anyone of the persons who have not fully disclosed who they are would say what they have said in person.

That being said I'm going to tell you I spent two hours in conversation with a member of RAID today. He is my friend and a gentleman. Nothing we spoke of will ever be repeated here or anywhere else. My point though is that we spoke and we discussed and we remained civil and friends. We don't agree on everything and in fact we may not agree on a lot, but we talked.

I hope that all future comments on this blog will remain civil and intellectual and that all persons behave as they would face to face with one another.

No comments: