Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Been out gathering signatures...

On my quest to qualify to be on the ballot for the City Council election I have been out gathering signatures on petition forms. Posting may be a little light the next few days.

If you would like to sign the petition for me and I haven't been by your office, please feel welcome to stop by my office where I will have one available for you to sign. Please remember that you must be a registered voter in the state of Arizona AND a resident of Kingman. Also, you should be aware that you may only sign up to three petitions for candidates for City Council. So far I know of only four folks that have submitted paperwork to run for office.

For now though, if you'd like to comment on this post, give me an idea of what you'd like to see from a candidate that would equal earning your vote next March.

Be back soon...

No comments: