Thursday, November 08, 2007

Miner Staff Writer comments on RAID...

... and it may not be what some of you normally expect to find.

Sometimes I'm not very observant, I only recently started seeing the name of a writer that works for the Kingman Daily Miner named Andraya Whitney. I started noticing her at city council meetings either last month or the month before (again, not very observant).

Today she writes a column that is very rich in facts, and it is in response to a very nice and respectable member of RAID.

See the column here.

You'll find that what Ms. Whitney was responding to was a response made by a RAID member (Loyd Peterson) to me a week or so back. That response is up at the RAID website, but it also came directly to my email box. I had a very nice friendly exchange of emails with Mr. Peterson on the issue.

You'll see that Ms. Whitney took the time to research some facts in her column to address the points that Mr. Peterson had made. It was all very good and I am appreciative of her efforts to move the conversation along.

Update...

I decided to contact Andraya by phone this afternoon and had a very nice conversation in which I thanked her a thousand times for her column today. More importantly, she informed me that she has received several calls also in appreciation. That was great to hear.

No comments: