Tuesday, November 20, 2007

I'm in...

Today I filed the necessary paperwork to begin the quest to be nominated for the office of City Council in Kingman Arizona.

I will begin circulating petition forms and hope that you will sign the petition as a registered voter that lives within the city limits. I am in need of some help, so if you or someone you know would like to help collect signatures please don't hesitate to get in touch with me.

As for my platform in which I will use to ask the citizens of Kingman for their votes, well... there is plenty to see right here on this blog for starters. Get caught up by reviewing past articles and of course JOIN THE DISCUSSION as it moves forward.

I have no intention of running against any other particular candidate, I simply want to advance an agenda that I believe will be positive for Kingman in the near and long term. Please stay tuned because I think you will favor me as your representative on City Council as the days and weeks move forward.

One of my favorite buzz-words is 'collaboration'. Together, you and I have at our fingertips a wonderful opportunity to work together in shaping a better tomorrow in our community. We can use this blog, the Internet, and other means to formulate our positive thoughts and ideas into something that will help lead us all towards the kinds of benefits and prosperity that a growing community should enjoy. We will be part of the solution.

There is plenty of work to do starting right now. Of course I will be asking for your vote, for now though I will simply feel honored to have you sign my petition forms as I make my way through Kingman.

Thank you.

No comments: