Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Catching up on things...

After a busy weekend I'm still catching up on things a bit. I'll be in a meeting for the next couple of days to sign off on the new MLS product with the vendor. It may be an all day kind of thing. Oh I know, I know, what are you going to do while waiting for me to get back on track with the blog??

Well there is a very intersting contest going on in the real estate blog world right now. No, not the kind of contest in the Seinfeld episode... nothing even like that. But someone will be master of their domain by the end of it to say the least.

Ardell DellaLoggia and Greg Swann are attempting to post 100 blog article's today. It started at 12:01am this morning and will go on for all day. Right now Ardell is at 20 and my main man Greg is at 45 and counting. I'd say they are both off to real solid starts.

They've got plenty to say today so be sure and check it out.

No comments: