Friday, October 26, 2007

And now... RAID's response to me

You can find it on their site, but I'm not linking to it. Click on the 'President's Page' if you want to see it on that site.

For your convenience I've copied it and will post the response following...

Mr. Tarson,

You have continually shown nothing but contempt and disrespect to our organization from the first day you wrote about us in your blog in January, 2007.

Although some RAID members are against it, I have decided to put your message on our feedback page and give you the consideration you find so difficult to afford our group.

As always, we will ask the voting public to decide the issues before us. The approximately 1,700 signatures we collected during our petition drives speaks volumes about how the people of Kingman feel about what we say and do.

Mike Bihuniak
R.A.I.D. President

No comments: