Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Well Done...

When I was away I saw a very nice column from a Kingman resident in the local paper about one of the issues coming up on the November ballot.

See column here.

I think Monica Busch is right, it is time to say YES to Kingman and the future.

All communities need development. This community has grown so much since I moved here 20 years ago. Did I move here because Kingman was a small rural community? You bet I did! Have I grown with the community? You bet I have! Do I like everything that has happened and the way some things have been handled? Not on your life!

The difference - I don't sit back and complain about things, I try and get problems resolved, to help things grow.

I am pro-active in our community. This community needs growth, or like a flower without water and Miracle-gro, we will die.

The bond issue coming up is a perfect example of "water and Miracle-gro" for our "Kingman community flower" - we need that bond issue passed in its entirety.

Look around - we need more parks and recreational areas, we need more/better public safety, and if you have ever driven down Stockton Hill Road, you know we need street improvements!
Thank you for your voice.

No comments: