Friday, October 26, 2007

KINGMANRAID.INFO did me a solid...

Word is out all over town that RAID has a pretty nice and organized web site up and running.

Of course my interest was peaked to see if there would be a 'feedback' option or some other way to leave a response on their site. I did come across one and thought about offering my own submission. Especially when I saw the following...

Visitors to the Kingman R.A.I.D. website have e-mailed us praise, comments, suggestions and yes, even criticism. Those that have given R.A.I.D. permission to include their comments appear below. We encourage your feedback to help us grow and improve this website. No personal information or personal e-mail addresses will ever be used except with your written permission.

So, you know me, it was after the work day and I decided to send the RAID web site a little something. Kuddo's to them, they put it up (which I thought they would do all along). If you want to see what I left them you will have to click this link here.

You might have to click on the 'Feedback To RAID' link on the left hand side if the link doesn't take you directly there.

Now, to be clear I do not condone causing trouble for the RAID members or for their website. If you decide that you would like to post some of your own feedback, please have some courtesy and respect. The RAID folks are nice people and I'm happy to have them as neighbors in Kingman. I simply disagree with their viewpoints and that is all.

I have been fisking RAID columns and letters to the editor for some time, I thought that offering them something to do the same with was only fair.

No comments: