Sunday, May 13, 2007

Mr. Tarson Goes To Washington

My apologies to Mr. Stewart for the super-imposed head on that classic photo (especially that head).

I found out that I will be attending this years NAR Mid-Year Legislative Meetings that start tomorrow. That means I'm heading to the airport in Vegas for an early morning flight.

Most likely I will not have access to this blog while I'm gone (still no laptop). This means this is Yvonne's blog this week. So instead of calling this place MOCO Real, we can simply call it MOCO Reil (which sounds the same anyway) for this week at least.

See you all when I get back.

Update:

I just watched the 60 minutes segment about Realtor commissions, wow!! I really can't wait to get to DC.

I'm totally in agreement that some things are due to change on this industry (and already have changed), but I'm dizzy from the spinning and my stomach hurts from the 'leading the witness' stuff from Leslie Stahl. That was a hit piece not a TV news magazine article.

There should be plenty to talk about this week inside this industry.

No comments: