Tuesday, May 29, 2007

A few things to review...

I think many folks had their holiday plans on their minds late last week and I wanted to simply remind you of a few posts I left last week.

First one, please help me raise $1,000 for the March of Dimes. My efforts to raise these funds are going to be exclusively through the internet (my blog and emails to friends and family).

Next, I still have the interesting city emails that discuss the well sites bidding in Golden Valley and the Kingman Crossing project. I'm happy to share them with you in a reply email if you leave a comment requesting them. Leave the comment on this post (with the request) or on the other linked post. (Here is another article about the emails from the local paper)

Last one, the ADOT traffic study got plenty of hits last week. Don't forget to check out the information. I've said it all along, I want to see the traffic interchanges built along Interstate 40 and I don't care who does it (government, private party). These TI's are vital to the growing community for quality of life, better traffic flows, and of course safety.

I hope you all had a wonderful holiday weekend. More to come this week.

No comments: