Friday, May 25, 2007

I'm going to jail

So much for my clean criminal record...

Actually I have been issued a 'warrant for arrest' by the March Of Dimes. Last week while I was in DC I received a call and the first thing the person on the other line says, "Todd you have a warrant out for your arrest." My first thought was, I haven't even had one night out on the town on this trip to DC... this has to be a mistake.

Of course when the caller clarified that I was being asked to help raise money for the March Of Dimes my heart beat slowed back to normal. Somebody tipped the MOD off to get me to agree to this and when I asked who that person was 'they' couldn't tell me.

Well, to whoever that person is... I will find you and I challenge you to raise more money than I will for this good cause.

Meanwhile I am going to ask the readers here to help me raise 'bail' money for a good cause. In fact the reason I was eager to participate in this event was because of the web presence that I have right now.

Please make a donation at this link.

To tug at your heart strings a little bit more, keep in mind that in Arizona 271 babies a week will be born too soon. Some of these babies may die, and others may face lives of illness or disabilities, including chronic respiratory problems, blindness, hearing impairment and cerebral palsy.

We're talking babies here!! Cute adorable babies!!

Help me generate charitable funds that will help this worthy cause.

Thanks.

No comments: