Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Hoover Dam Bypass construction...

Yesterday I had a visit from a frequent reader to this blog, Steve Mooring is his name. I'm always honored to meet the folks that read MOCO Real. Steve is a property owner in Mohave County (property located near the proposed Rhodes Homes development in Golden Valley), and hails from Los Angeles. We had a nice conversation about what may be happening near the property he owns and should see the value of his property increase over time.

He also let me know that he was headed out to check out the construction of the Hoover Dam Bypass and was going to take some photos and I asked if he would send me some and I'd post them on the blog.

As you see below, crews are working again (in the hot sun even) which is great news. Projected completion is still listed for 2010 and I can't wait. The project seems to be moving along. I hope you enjoy Steve's photos. Thanks again Steve.



No comments: