Monday, April 16, 2007

Government Affairs Committee gets spotlight...

At last weeks local KGVAR Government Affairs Committee meeting we had the pleasure of having Nick Wilbur of the Kingman Daily Miner in attendance. I told him that he was free to pursue an article or simply just make some contacts for networking if he wanted.

He wrote an article.

I think it is a fair article, I just wish it didn't sound like our meeting was all about addressing the anti-growth group known as RAID. The conversations we had were many and diverse.

Anyway, it is nice that we are off to a good start with this new committee.

Sidenote:

I'm late for work this morning because I spent an hour cleaning off my car and garage from the evil attack of chicken eggs at some point last night. I didn't even know that chickens could fly, let alone throw their eggs at property.

No comments: