Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Because of the local buzz...

I haven't been able to share provocative views with many fellow real estate professionals on ways to go about making big changes in our own industry as of late. Don't worry though, I continue to think of new plans to implement a more transparent real estate practice that favors the client in terms of costs paid for services rendered.

It's just that all of a sudden everyone wants to play local political bully and for now I'm fairly wrapped up in it with the rest.

I've always hoped that this site would be able to focus more on very local issues with many readers from the local area getting involved with the discussion. Lately it seems that the tide is turning in that direction somewhat. Please continue to check back in though as the more creative stuff, like mentioned at the beginning of this post, is never that far away from my thoughts.

Doing my best to keep you all informed.

No comments: