Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I'm giving thanks...


It is the season after all. From the bottom of my heart, thank you so very much for stopping by on occasion to read MOCO Real.

I sincerely hope that you have time for friends and family this year, to share a hug with those that you love, to smile and laugh a little extra for this Thanksgiving holiday.

For me, I'm thankful that my home is full of cherished company for the long weekend. Our family tradition is changing somewhat this year due to the loss of a loved one who always found time to spoil us with her Thanksgiving feast. I might do some sort of live-blogging of my attempt at preparing both the turkey (already in the brine as I type) and the ham... could be good a few laughs.

Together we face serious challenges that we may not have seen before in our lives. It is always my intention to wish for good fortune for all and I continue to do just that for you. But the 'news' reports indicate that times may be restrictive to one degree or another. If there is a silver lining there, it might just be that we will truly appreciate the other things we have always been thankful for on this holiday. Only you know what those are, and I wish you all peace, prosperity, opportunity, health, and love.

Thank you readers, you make my day everyday. Happy Thanksgiving!!

No comments: