Wednesday, August 13, 2008

A few shots from high country

I mentioned earlier this week that I took the weekend off for some fishing and R&R in the Williams and Flagstaff area of Arizona. I managed a few nice photos and wanted to share.





These two (above) were taken at Kaibab Lake near Williams on Saturday morning. I didn't get many great pics here because the fish started biting.





After Kaibab... we stopped in Williams for lunch then it was off to Dogtown Lake for the afternoon. We were greeted by an early afternoon rain storm but once that passed we tried our luck here. The fishing wasn't all that great in terms of quality fish but the afternoon temps and sunset made up for all that.




We woke early and hit upper Lake Mary near Flagstaff on Sunday morning and were treated to beautiful skies and favorable conditions. This was the first time I had been to this lake... and I already cannot wait until the next opportunity comes to head back out there.

No comments: