Friday, July 06, 2007

Vacation photos

Here's a few photos from Vallecito Lake.


I already want to go back, such tranquil waters.



Unfortunately there was a fire there about three years ago and some of the views were of scorched earth. It will be beautiful again though.

Here is me after losing another fish after getting the line snapped, yes I was not happy about it. Fooled me once, twice, let's face it a number of times. Next time I'll have higher pound test line.

Here is the granddaughter out-fishing Grampa with a Barbie pole. She used the pink colored 'PowerBait' and said I should do the same.

Photo from the fireworks display. Hard to keep the camera still on a boat but I got a few of these to come out okay.

Lastly, here is Zoe taking in the celebration.

It was an excellent time and our hosts at camp were incredible. There was no shortage of food and fun. The hope is that I'll be invited back again next time. And yes, Mr. Fish that snapped the line... I'll be ready next time for you, you magnificent bastard.

No comments: