Saturday, July 28, 2007

The community group resolution...

You've seen me mention in front of City Council that now is a great time for the community to come together on important issues the city faces. You know that I've put together a resolution that I hope will attract all of the various and interested community groups to sit down together and provide a list of solutions that will work for all. A set of solutions that will come with enough support to clear an easy path to follow for city staff and an even easier decision for the city leaders to make.

I've shared the resolution with the Kingman Daily Miner, and at this point have agreed to print it either in the Sunday or Monday paper. I was even asked to write a little something to go with it. They sort of have an exclusive with it at the moment.

Tomorrow I plan on sharing the resolution right here on MOCO.

For now though, I'm heading to Vegas to check out my sisters newly purchased home. She doesn't move in until August but would like me to make sure that the doors are locked and the pool is operable (I'll be glad to test that out for her).

I'm also set to spend some sales tax dollars that Kingman won't collect while I'm there. Maybe in the near future that won't be the case and I'll be able to add to the prosperity of Kingman.

No comments: