Saturday, July 28, 2007

Happy belated birthday to Jeff Brown's blog

One of the classiest bloggers ever had his blog's first birthday on this last Wednesday and I missed it completely.

I missed it even though this was the same gentleman that invited me to San Diego last weekend to catch a major league baseball game featuring my beloved Philadelphia Phillies.

I missed it even though he has shown an interest in this blog and the local political issues that continue, and has even tried to convince me to be the next mayor around these parts.

Please do me a favor... click here... and wish his blog a happy birthday... even though it is belated.

Jeff Brown is the BawldGuy Talking.

Local lenders take note, Jeff is not the normal Realtor. He helps his clients reach a healthy and wealthy retirement through the use of real estate investments. Read his blog first and it will help you get an understanding. Be sure to call him if you have investor clients, he will increase your business.

No comments: