Thursday, July 12, 2007

Reimbursement vs. tax incentive

It's too bad the Kingman Daily Miner has not updated their website in a couple of days because there is a really good article today that I love to share the link to.

The gist is information on the distinction between infrastructure reimbursements and the term many in the community have been throwing around lately... tax incentives.

The developers were quoted in the article and it is nice to finally begin to have them comment on the issues. I know it will continue.

Like I've been saying all along what the developers might be asking for is a reimbursement of funds needed, that the city clearly does not have, to build a traffic interchange near the Kingman Crossing area.

There is obviously much more to this and I hope the story continues to unfold. I'll be linking such good articles when they become available.

No comments: