Friday, June 01, 2007

Some photos

I had an afternoon appointment out near the Rhodes Homes development today so I brought my camera along to snap a few pic's. Hope you enjoy. Click on the photos for a larger view.

This is a shot of the main entrance that would connect with Aztec (don't know if that will end up being the street name though). The only activity that I saw was this water truck working to keep the dust down to a minimum.

The dark area is a stack of pipes. And no I didn't trespass.

Photo of the model homes going north on Aztec. I did not go inside as I was talking on the phone to a client for most of the time while I was taking these photos.

Here I think I was standing in a future residents backyard (which means I was probably trespassing to take this shot, my bad).

I would have like to have seen the golf course area but I'm not tall enough (and not sure where it might be).

No comments: