Friday, June 22, 2007

Out for good behavior...


I want to once again thanks everyone who helped me raise bail money for my stay in solitary confinement at the Hotel Brunswick.

While I only raised half of my bail, I was set free on my own recognizance as long as I help raise money again for this group next year... which I look forward to doing.

I'll have to design new tee-shirts for next year (all four were claimed, 3 by fellow bloggers and one by my nephew).

The March of Dimes made this a fun and easy event with the Internet interface. I'm proud to say that I raised all the money using their web-site, there are no pledges that have to be collected.

Once again, thanks to all of you who participated. I'll be leaving the link up on the sidebar for a few more weeks if anyone suddenly feels compelled to donate (I have received such donations since the event ended).

No comments: