Monday, June 04, 2007

Association Orientation...(updated)

This morning I'll be presenting the very informative introductory component of the required New Member orientation program for newbies to KGVAR. No biggie, I've been doing this for the last two years (or more) now.

The big news (for me) is that this may be the last time I'll have to perform such duties for the Association. Longtime fellow Member of KGVAR, Brian Berlemann will be picking up the presentation after today. He'll join me today to see how the master/idiot has been doing it... and will likely improve on the presentation going forward.

Alright newbies... one last time.

Also, tonight there is a City Council meeting with the vaunted 'well sites' out in Golden Valley on the agenda. It will be tough for me not to go to this one, but game 4 of the Stanley Cup playoffs is also being played tonight and it is a great series so far. I'll save that decision for later.

See you somewhere I'm sure.

Edit:

The 'newbies' were great today, I had lots of fun.

I've decided to go to City Council tonight. How could I miss it?? Besides, at home I have this DVR thing that records TV. I set it up to record the hockey game... just do me a favor don't call me to tell me the score of the game. Ah... nobody watches hockey anyway so I'm sure I have nothing to worry about.

I'll post my observations on Council meeting in the morning... (and maybe a game recap as well!!)

No comments: