Friday, June 27, 2008

Home for sale... includes wife!!

I know my limits. As a real estate professional... I simply cannot compete with the likes of this.

From the article...

PALM BEACH GARDENS, FL -- A struggling single parent and real estate agent is trying to sell her house and find a husband. She's auctioning off both her home and her love in a package deal on eBay and Craigslist.
And here I thought flat fees were a bit out of the ordinary.

The 42-year-old real estate agent, tired of struggling on her own, came up with a package deal to auction off her Palm Beach Gardens home and herself on both eBay and Craigslist.

Traboscia told News Channel 5 "If I have to place an ad to find my prince charming, I will. I'm doing it for the real reasons, the right reasons, honest, sincerity and respect. And I hope whoever reads it will read me that way."
There are no words...

In the ad, Traboscia writes:

"If you want to live the never ending dream and experience the real love, life and the romance you have always felt was a fairytale then this is the vibrant outstanding woman of your dreams! To sweep this European Loving Lady off her feet send in your application right now."

You see folks... I simply can't offer my love and romance along with the other... more typical... shall we say... services that are normally practiced in the real estate industry. Again... I know my limits (I know them because my wife put those limits on me).

The ad description says that her four bedroom, 2,000 square-foot home, that will be included in the deal, has "neutral colors, Berber carpet, and upgraded tile".

Traboscia has traveled the world, but Europe, and its men, are her favorite. "The men there are very captivating, they're very vibrant," she says.

Does she like Europeans or just the better value of the Euro?? That is my question.

Anyway, if you want to see some photos of the woman that is included in the purchase of the house (or is it the other way around??), click on the link above. And... if you are interested... all you eligible men out there... there is a link to the Craigslist ad.

Enjoy!!


No comments: