Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Updates...

If you remember, last month at the Kingman Republican Mens Club meeting I was invited to speak before the members. There were three other candidates that did also. I attended yesterday's meeting because I was interested to hear another three Council candidates speak on the issues.

When it came time for questions all of the Council candidates were called up to take part. It wasn't something that I expected but was glad for the opportunity. I even think that I heard enough from another candidate that would likely earn my vote.

I spent the weekend catching up on some household chores, particularly dealing with thorny rose bushes. The weather was just nice enough and all work was completed in time on Sunday to watch the NFL football action. As an Eagles fan, I hate both teams that will play in the Superbowl for different reasons. Right now for some reason, I feel that the Giants are going to pull that game out... and it pains me to say it.

I've been working on a different website for the campaign and should be able to link to it by the end of the week.

Don't forget that I have a non scientific survey on the sidebar that anyone can participate in. I'm curious about who the readers here are thinking of supporting for Mayor. Please feel free to take part.

Also in just a little while I will be interviewed at the Kingman Daily Miner in front of their editorial board. I'm interested to see who the KDM readers are that were chosen to sit in and participate.

See you in awhile...

Update:

I was merely a week early for the interview at the KDM. Stupid computer calendar program that I entered the wrong information in. Oh well, at least I wasn't a week late.

No comments: