Tuesday, January 29, 2008

See it for yourself...

I wrote about the Saturday night Mayor's forum on Sunday. Yesterday we all read the article in the paper.

Now we can all see it for ourselves. Here is the video of Mayoral Candidate Bill Nugent. The video only includes Bill talking so you won't see the other candidates speak.

I'm sharing this here but I am not making endorsements, implied, expressed, or otherwise. The whole town seems to be buzzing about some of the comments from Saturday night so here is a chance for anyone who couldn't make it to the forum to see and hear what was said.

I found the video at youtube.com... enjoy.



To be fair, if the other Mayoral candidates have video that included their presentations I will post those videos here as well. Send me a link.

No comments: