Saturday, December 30, 2006

Break time is over...


Back from eastern New Mexico, Clovis to be exact. Had a great time hanging with the family for Christmas. I left Clovis on Thursday heading back for Kingman... a 10 hour plus ride. I hit a snow storm on the way back. The snow started falling in Albuquerque and didn't let up until I passed Williams in Arizona. Plenty of white knuckle driving.

I left my wife behind because her kids were coming back to Kingman to spend the New Year holiday in Kingman. They were supposed to leave on Friday... but the Interstate 40 has been closed in New Mexico. They might be able to try again tomorrow morning.

Break time is also over for my business. Yesterday was my last official day as local president of the Kingman/Golden Valley Association of REALTORS. There is no way I'm spending the kind of time and effort that I did again at the cost of my real estate practice. It was a great experience but I must say that I am really excited about what the new year will bring for business. My buyers flat fee program is off to a great start... I'm getting good feedback on my listings that are posted on the Internet... and I'm looking forward to continuing this blog to provide content for anyone looking to buy or sell property in the Kingman and Mohave County area's.

Happy New Year to all. See you on the other side.

No comments: