I know that when we settle in for the evening to watch media reports on the national economy, we often hear that there is no money to lend. I guess the media has it wrong again (and I really had hoped that for this subject they'd finally break their slump... alas).
If you are out there and YOU think it is a good time to buy a home or other property, just note that the possibilities to get a good quality loan is out there. Of course you'll have to meet certain criteria to qualify for the loan of your choice... you'll have to prove that you can do more than just maintain a heart beat.
Of course if you are out there and YOU do think it is a good time to buy and need a quality agent to help with your real estate related needs... please consider choosing me. While the lenders are readjusting requirements to qualify for a loan... my only requirements of my clients is that they are ready, willing, and able to purchase... and my clients can only decide that for themselves.
Here are a couple of ads...
Purchase a Home with an FHA MortgageHello Todd Tarson, did you know an FHA mortgage makes buying a home easier and less expensive than other types of home loan programs. Even people who are self-employed or who have less than perfect credit may find that they qualify under the FHA's loan program. In fact, the FHA guidelines include:
- Down payments as low as 3% of purchase price up to $729,750.
- Easier credit and income guidelines.
- Funds may be 100% gift for Down Payment.
- Up to 6% Seller/Builder Credit.
- Easier job requirement guidelines.
- No minimum credit score requirements.
- Home purchase allowed just two years after a bankruptcy.
- Home purchase allowed just three years after a foreclosure.
Zero Down Payment and NO MORTGAGE INSURANCEThat's right we have 100% financing with no mortgage insurance available right now in Mohave County. This is an awesome program designed for the moderate-income to low-income buyer in rural areas purchasing primary residences. Here are some cool points about the program:
- 100% financing so no down payment required
- 30 year FIXED interest rate
- No Prepayment Penalty
- No reserves required
- No Mortgage Insurance, no MI payments means lower monthly payments so your buyer can afford more house
- Seller can contribute up to 6% toward closing costs
- Closing costs can be financed up to the appraised value
- Finance basic necessities such as roof, insulation, siding, broken windows, toilets, etc.
- FICO score as low as 585
- Competitive Interest RatesSo many times the biggest obstacles in buying a home are the down payment, FICO score, and qualifying with the mortgage insurance added to the monthly payment. This program helps to overcome these obstacles and lets you focus on the buyer and the property. We look at the buyers ability to repay the debt, and we look at the property. Isn't that what it really should be anyway?