Thursday, October 30, 2008

Kingman Crossing in the news...

On Tuesday night there was a town hall meeting on the subject of Kingman Crossing.

Here's a couple of media links for your reading pleasure...

From the Miner.

From the new MohaveBusiness.com site.

I've also asked another person who was in attendance to share her thoughts on the meeting. Hopefully I'll be able to put that up in the next few days.

I hope there will be at least a steady drip of information on this very important issue moving forward. The more the city and the developers can share the better it will be for the community. Long way to go, but I still think it is worth the effort to see if there is a solution that benefits not only the developer, but more importantly the community.

I'm sure I'll have more on this in the weeks ahead.

No comments: