Friday, April 04, 2008

Some reading...

Folks, I've been busy this week with some family business so I haven't been able to post on the blog all that much.

As you know, I follow other blogs about housing, investment, and other such types of markets. One of my very favorites is the BawlGuy Talking blog. I had been waiting for him to pen another article about the markets in general and it appeared a couple of days ago.

Here is the link.

I just get so tired of all the mainstream media hype about the imminent death of society because of the markets, and often I find Mr. Brown's take on things a needed breath of fresh air.

Feel free to disagree with him on his blog if you'd like. I keep reading his stuff because I know he's seen and experienced much more than I have about important issues like these.

As for the stock market in general... again I'm following closer in an effort to learn more... I'm finding the results very odd. Every time there seems to be bad news the Dow seems to go up. Today the jobs report came out and it looked pretty bad, yet the Dow is up slightly when I figured it'd be way down on the news.

No comments: