Monday, March 17, 2008

So what now for MOCO??

This site has seen some changes in recent times. It did evolve into more than just a real estate related source of information. Local politics did dictate on many occasions while I was preparing to run for city council and while I ran for city council. It is probable that I will continue to offer the best information of the local real estate market and updated pertinent information on local issues that affect the economy and politics.

When the final general election is over, I'm going to ask a council member or two if they'd like to be a contributor on occasion here at this site. We'll see if there are any takers that would want to lend their insight on the local issues. At the very least, I will be making an effort to at least contact the council from time to time to do a question and answer article for the readers. The worst they can say is no.

Of course I will continue to offer relevant real estate related news as I find it, whether it be national news, statewide, or local.

And as always, I'm counting on you -- the readers here at MOCO -- to contribute as much as you can. If you want to pass along something that the good folks should know then please don't be bashful. Together we can make a difference. You have a voice here so use it.

For me personally, it is time to reorganize my office and tend to some other maintenance issues in my life. The phones are ringing a bit more for business related things, that is good. Hopefully it will continue.

Thanks again for stopping by and having a look. I'm here to serve.

No comments: