DATE AND TIME: WEDNESDAY, MARCH 19, 2008
3 PM TO 5:00 PM
LOCATION: 101 EAST BEALE, KINGMAN, ARIZONA (COOPERATIVE EXTENSION OFFICE)
1. Welcome and Introductions – Elno Roundy, Chairman
2. News from Arizona Department of Water Resources – John Fortune, ADWR
3. News from Mohave County – Kevin Davidson, Planner II, Planning and Zoning Department
4. News from City of Kingman – Dean Wolslagel
5. News from Cooperative Extension – Aline Parker
6. News from Bureau of Land Management – Paul Hobbs
7. Discussion on Developing a Water Fact Sheet for the Sacramento Aquifer – Elno Roundy
8. Drugs in our Water?? – Discussion – Earl Engelhardt
9. Watershed Council Website – Discussion – Denise Bensusan
10. Any other water topic – open discussion
Monday, March 17, 2008
Care about water resources??
Plan on attending the next Northwest Arizona Watershed Council meeting. More information below...