Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Alternative proposal for bail out...

Folks... this subject is way over my head, but I have been following along. I'm not going to start a republican vs. democrat thing here (both crapped the bed it appears anyway).

I ran across a couple of links to a letter written to Representative Virginia Foxx of North Carolina from the head of Branch Banking & Trust Co., John Allison.

The first link is a letter that includes 'key points on "rescue" plan from a healthy banks perspective'. Read all three pages.

The second link is a follow up proposal for an alternative to the Bernanke/Paulson plan. Read the whole thing.

Just thought I'd share a different perspective than what I'm sure many of us are watching and reading in the media. The only thing I'm convinced of is that the national media covering this issue is clueless.

No comments: