Wednesday, December 12, 2007

WE ARE A CANDIDATE!!

I emphasize 'WE' because there was no way I was going to be able to do this myself, 'WE' did it. We are running for City Council together.

I first want to thank the many folks who signed my petitions. I will be back to ask for your vote, as promised. I am so grateful that you gave me this chance to be on the upcoming ballot for what will be a new look City Council in 2008.

Now I'm going to get a bit more personal here. I want to thank the following people for their hard work in assisting the effort on the petition drive...

In no particular order...

Yvonne Reil, Donna Crouse, Ken Herskind, Lorraine Leeming, Jack Pozenel, Jim Brand, Brent Frazier, Wayne Wissenger, Shelly Henry, The Chambers Family, Rebecca Morgan, April Dillender, and Cherish Sammeli.

There are many more that gave me advice and support also along the way... too many to try and remember... but you know who you are and I thank you.

Last, but certainly not least, I want to thank my 'sweet-baby' wife Gail for encouraging me to get this involved... for letting me follow through with something that has become somewhat of a passion... for being a true partner in this new experience for the both of us.

Alright... are you ready??

Let's move Kingman forward together!!

No comments: