Sunday, December 02, 2007

Onslaught of foreclosures??

There has been some news going around about a possible agreement between the mortgage lenders and the federal government about possibly freezing the current interest rates on loans that are due to reset next year.

Here is one article breaking the news.

Now... I know a little about this... but when I want to know more I seek out folks that have more experience in regards to these matters.

One of those folks is Jeff Brown, aka the Bawldguy. I am lucky enough to have simply found his blog and I read it as often as I can. He has been in the real estate business in the southern California area through many ups and downs in the market. The San Diego market sure has seen the extremes when it comes to the up and downs and Mr. Brown has been right there through it all.

Well, he has written two extremely important articles on the possible news that I alluded to earlier. I ask that you click on both links and give them AND the comments there a read.

Here is his article from his blog.

Here is another one from the BloodhoundBlog.

Both are smashing reads.

I would also like to mention that I'm lucky enough to have Mr. Brown visit this site from time to time and even chime in on issues here in our area. I have the utmost respect for the Bawldguy and I am very thankful that I have the association with him that I have.

No comments: