Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Where did RAID go?????

Awhile back I posted about the proposed development near the airport here in Kingman. I was responding to an article printed in the Kingman Daily Miner.

I believe in personal property rights and what the developer proposes is between him and the proper authorities however, I thought common sense should prevail in this case and possibly the owner told that either he required a much larger buffer or maybe a residential housing development at the foot of a runway wasn't the proper usage for the property, but.....noooooo.

Now where was Raid for all of this????? Since the beginning all I have ever heard spokespersons from their organization pontificate how "they were for the little people", "they were the voice for the common man" and "they were against irresponsible growth"! I would have thought I had heard a small comment....but alas, silence.

I guess the only reason I brought it up was that I have always wondered if the location of the proposed Kingman Crossing really was a factor in this organizations motivation.

No comments: