Saturday, August 11, 2007

Time to pick up the pieces...

Yesterday was very interesting to say the least. After the City Council meeting I made some phone calls, sent plenty of email, and of course blogged about what happened.

It was an interesting experience to spread the news.

Many emails came back simply saying thanks for keeping folks informed and many included that for this city at this time -- it was very welcome news. I feel almost a collective sigh of relief from many corners of the community.

The last couple of nights I've been attending a seminar. I don't want to describe it as a self-help seminar but it certainly is helping me learn more about myself and relationships I have. I still have two more full days to go (today and tomorrow). Posting will be light this weekend as a result.

So have a great weekend everyone. Next week we will begin the drive for community lead solutions.

No comments: