Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Hey Todd, you have a blog.... use it

I realize I've been lax lately keeping this thing going.

I've been spending extra time with clients and there was this little football game last weekend to watch. I'm also in the final days of putting together the annual awards banquet for the Association (never again, and I mean never!!).

I did buy a new digital camera over the weekend for photos of listings. This is the camera I bought. I love the wide angle effect, especially when I'm taking interior photos. I'll post some of the photos in a later post. I'll be heading back out to current my current listings to redo interior photos. I highly recommend a wide angle view. The camera I bought cost $200 (plus $20 for a memory card).

Below is a comparison photo of my office to the one on the previous post. This camera makes my office look a bit bigger. (Notice that I've cleared off some debris from my desk, a small miracle)

No comments: