Sunday, February 24, 2008

She plunged...

Here is a link to the 'Polar Plunge' that my wife took part in yesterday. I do not have the photo's as of yet and I did not notice her in this video. She told me that the news reporter did interview her for the nightly news, but apparently the report did not run. If I find it at some point, I'll be sure to link to it. Gail actually 'plunged' twice. When you click on the link there is a short advertisement to sit though first.

The good news here is that friends and family in Kingman helped raise plenty of money to help the effort. She raised a little over $2,000 in less than two weeks.

As promised... as soon as I have photos, I will post them.

Gail would like me to express her gratitude for all that helped her cause.

You know... it didn't really look all that cold... I mean the sun was shining.

No comments: