Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Off for a day...

I'll be in Phoenix Wednesday for my annual Professional Standards Committee Workshop. Fun is not really the word I'd use here, but I will get the chance to catch up to some people I haven't seen in awhile.

As a member of the pro standards committee, it allows me to sit on hearing panels when a complaint is made against a fellow Realtor in regards to our code of ethics. I take a lot of pride of being a member of this committee. I believe it is very important work to be involved in.

I sure do learn from the panels I have sat on over the last couple of years. The things I've learned have helped me be a better representative to my clients. So it is more than worth it to head down to Phoenix for an all day workshop once a year to maintain my eligibility.

No comments: