Friday, June 02, 2006

More charts...

I have so much fun with these things now that I finally figured out how to use the chart feature on Excel. Just click on these to see a larger view.




You'll easily see that prices continue to go up, but after looking at the chart below I think you will understand which direction prices will go next.


I'll just say that if you are thinking of selling today you may want to consider placing your home on the market for less that what everyone else is. As noted before on this blog, property value has skyrocketed in this market the past couple of years at least. If you are thinking of adding to the blue line above and want to end up on the orange line, price point will have to be your biggest decision.

My hope is that any downturn we see in price in this market is a slight correction and not a crash. However it may end up being a crash if sellers continue to ask for more and more as each month passes.

No comments: